Male Fashion Models – Fashion School Las Vegas.
Male Fashion Models
- (fashion model) mannequin: a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
- A model (from Middle French modèle), sometimes called a mannequin, is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion clothing or other products and for advertising or promotionall purposes or who poses for works of art.
- (Fashion modeling) Fashion photography is a genre of photography devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items. Fashion photography is most often conducted for advertisements or fashion magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, or Allure.
- A <em>male</em> person, plant, or animal
- being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation; "a male infant"; "a male holly tree"
- characteristic of a man; "a deep male voice"; "manly sports"
- a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
male fashion models – New Fashion
Tulsa head shot male model picture 2795a
Sam Waterston fashion model 1